Forex Confessions Of An Over Trader

Finance - Hello everyone. I have a confession: I am a dealer. I often make too many trades per day and when I get bored I like to try out different trading ideas. This is the song of many who have and are willing to continue to lose money trading forex. Trade is one of the biggest problems that have some new and experienced traders. Unfortunately, the more many people trade, the more money they lose. Do you like to lose money? I doubt that you do. This article explains why you so much trade to stop. This is your intervention.

The more decisions dealer has to make sure, the more mistakes he makes. This is a simple truth that you need to understand. To make when it comes to trading, as little as possible decisions want. You want to have already decided your trading system, why do you enter and exit a trade. More importantly, you want to distribute your money management system, how much money to risk on each trade. These are the kinds of decisions that you do not want to make on the fly. They fail and the Forex tyrants have all your money.


Why do we have on trade? I know that for me, I love the excitement of trading. I like to try to take money out of the market, and I love to tinker with various marketing concepts. The problem is that I do not do business that do not fall within the boundaries of my trading system. To be a good trader is to be disciplined and adhere to your strategy. First, I lacked the discipline to do this, but after blowing up several forex accounts, I'm discipline.

Yes, we are dealers and we promise to keep our system. We also need a place to test new systems and strategies. My suggestion is a separate account with a small amount of money that you use to test your ideas, create. I always have my trading size and low leverage in this account, because there is more to test ideas than income. In this report I will try my more riskier methods and I quench my thirst trade and my need for speed. I suggest that you setup a similar bill.

As you can see, on trade is a disease that many distributors. I am a sufferer, but I'm slowly getting better. We should try to act more so that we remain a high probability trades and not waste our bill play and experiment. I understand that it has to be removed in order to test new ideas and for this reason I recommend a smaller account that you use for research and riskier forms of trafficking. This gives you the best of both worlds.